FREEZE TIME AND PAIN
WHAT IS CRYOTHERAPY?
Cryotherapy is a treatment method that is applied by exposing the body to cold yet always dry air.
Hippocrates was the first to use cold (and in particular ice and snow) as a means to treat acute injuries.
However, the modern application of cryotherapy began in Japan in 1978. It soon became known throughout the world for its impressive results in the recovery from injuries, especially among athletes. It was later applied in the field of beauty. Studies have proven that it can significantly benefit both the image and physical condition of the body, as well as one's mood.
CAN I HAVE CRYOTHERAPY ON MYKONOS?
Of course you can! At the Cryo specialized centre, you can enjoy whole-body (sauna) and localized cryotherapy, as well as thermo-cryolipolysis.
◆ Activates endorphins
◆ Boosts good psychological condition
◆ Improves memory
◆ Reduces stress
◆ Stimulates the immune system
◆ Improves circulation
◆ Fights inflammations
◆ Fights muscle pains
◆ Reduces cellulite
◆ Controls weight
◆ Produces collagen
◆ Firms the skin
- ► Ideal for individuals who cannot enter the cryosauna chamber due to specific contraindications
- ► Athletes requiring rapid recovery after games or intense training
- ►Individuals suffering from chronic localized musculoskeletal disorders and injuries they want to get rid of
- ► Stimulates the body's natural self-healing properties
- ► Activates all the body's natural defences
- ► Causes insensibility to pain, reduction of inflammation and tissue regeneration
- ► It is beneficial to health, sports, aesthetics and beauty
- ► Medical method for fighting localized fat. The results are equivalent to those of liposuction, but without the surgery, anaesthesia and recovery time.
- ► It eliminates body fat in a selective manner
- ► Heat, cold and electricity are applied locally and interchangeably, thus achieving the disintegration and drainage of fat cells
- ► Diagnosis
based on the minerogram trace element test
- ► Nutrition
based on the results of the trace element test, the personal needs of each individual, their health condition and the results they expect to achieve.
- ► Holistic Treatments
a new area of medicine that examines health issues on all levels.
- ► Chinese Medicine
Acupuncture, Chinese Massage, Guasha Cupping Therapy
Certified Center of Cryosauna Hellas